My Printrbot jr has completely stopped connecting/ working.

@boog_nish don’t know enough about the platform, altough it is an Atmel chip and if it’s anything like the Arduino, once it’s in ‘flashing mode’ (the jumper on the Printrboard) you should be able to flash it no problem. I don’t think you can make it worst that it is right now.

@boog_nish I got the red metal and am having a ball with it. You will not be let down. @Brook_Drumm and his crew did a great job on the design. Now if only the quick release spool holder came out so I can order it :P. Anyway, if re flashing doesn’t work def take the board out and have a good look at it. Sometimes it can be an easy fix like a loose solder.

Did the reflash process- got this>> error while checking flash was erased
?!?!? This isn’t good, is it?

Stupid question, but have you restarted your Mac? On my Windows machine, it appears it’s possible to lock up the USB-Com connection if you don’t disconnect it elegantly. A (rare) restart was required to fix it.

@David_McGuigan , sensible question. Yep, tried restarting, diff cords etc
Sounding like I need a new printrboard
Thanks for the suggestion

@Brook_Drumm Hello. I would like to take you up on that offer, if it still stands

Email chris@printrbot.com and tell him what you need and that we talked about. Good luck!

Thanks!