* Looking for a 3D printing service * Hi,

• Looking for a 3D printing service *

Hi, I have recently started to sell my 3D designs and prints online - each one is custom made for a customer.

In order to expand I am looking for a service to print my designs for me and ship them to the customer - so the important part is I need the service to send the part only, without the receipt.

I have looked at Shapeways, 3D Hubs, and Sculpteo but they were either too expensive or insisted on shipping with the receipt.

Do you have any other recommendation for services that ship at least in the US?

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Try http://shapeways.com

Hello,

I run a 3d printing company that has printed and shipped over 1000 prints on Etsy and to architecture firms. I would be interested in helping you 3d print models you already have the 3d model files for. I can ship to the US without receipt, no problem, based out of Texas. Please contact me at trevorgholland@gmail.com if you’re interested and we can discuss specifics.

@Mano_Biletsky_Open_M They are comfortable and all, but a) are quite pricey, twice what other vendors ask, and b) insist on including the receipt in the package, so I cant ship directly to the customer.

Can you list on Shapeways Marketplace? Or did they get rid of that? That way your fee is buried in the price, they would give you your cut of the sale.

@Jeff_DeMaagd I can list on the marketplace, but my design is custom made per order, so it doesn’t work