Printer is a Ender V3 Max Neo, with stock build plate, glass with the balck (carbon?) layer.
Slicer is Simplify3D.
Material is OVV3D (manufacturer says its 30% wood material).
I saw a 4 pack of wood material on Amazon, it looked awesome so I got it.
Can not get this stuff to print to save my life…
I jumped in clueless and used normal PLA settings, a 0.4 nozzles, 60deg plate and 200deg nozzle temp. This ended with a clog in the hotend throat/nozzle after about 30min of printing.
Did a little digging online and realized I needed a larger nozzle. Switched to a 0.8 nozzle and tried again. I tried the same print twice (the top to a garden lantern) and both prints failed after about an hour and 20 min. In both cases material just stoped being extruded.
I figured a clog was still an issue, but both times I was able to heat the nozzle back up, open the extruder and with no more effort than usual push material through the nozzle.
The first of these 2 prints was done at 60deg plate 200deg nozzle, the second print was done at 60deg plate and 210deg nozzle.
The extruder itself does not seem to be an issue as i have printed several items in normal PLA since the last attempt just fine.
Clueless as to where to go from here to get this stuff printing…