Anyone have a 3 point level bed? The corners of my prints are curling,

No heat bed, but I thought lead screws and threaded rods were the same thing. I will check into it.

@Clever_Crafts both of these are very different things. check out this link

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=lead+screw+vs+threaded+rod&oq=lead+screw+vs+threaded+rod&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.5545j1j9&client=ms-android-zuk&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

and post the picture of your rods

@The_Arduino_Guy_Hack Reprap has threaded rods. Are lead screws just better threaded rods?

yes and they improve the print quality drastically as i have both of them i can see the difference.

and also threaded rod have problems like z axis banding and woobling. these can only be eliminated by using lead screw.

@The_Arduino_Guy_Hack Thanks for the link. I understand now. That has been added to my (thankfully) short list.

no problem bro

Also, don’t print on tape

@Gary_Tolley_Grogyan Why not?

@Clever_Crafts because the adhesive of the tape is less as strong as the adhesion of the filament to the tape

@Gary_Tolley_Grogyan What should be used instead of the tape?

@Clever_Crafts try, clean glass, or BuildTak or even glue stick on glass though I have had mixed results with plain clean glass, and, and glue stick on glass.
Have since moved to LokBuild, similar to buildTak and use a raft/brim for the print

@Gary_Tolley_Grogyan I have tried LokBuild. It worked well.

Once if I want to print a big model, I will prefer glass as platform, to print pla without heat require, adding some glue on the glass, and nozzle just close and close to platform (4 corner) , no worry scratch the blue tape, no warp at all

That’s not why it curls