This issue with getting defective boards is killing my drive to continue working on

This is just getting stupid, the first 2 are y drivers. Duet has stated they have been having issues with their drivers. The 3rd was on a z axis. I didn’t change the Y motors wires between ANY board Neither the Z. So you tell me. I dont think it has anything to do with my wiring which has not changed, if it did you’d think it would be the Y driver.

@Jordan_Bourns manufacturing tolerances. If you’re pushing those right to their edge then I could see different drivers being blown. What are the specs of the NEMA 23s you’re using?

Additionally, what voltage are you running at?

1200Ma for the Z motor which is the only nema23 all other axis are 900Ma or so. Its all 24V Later today ill wire it back up to where all the wiring is visible.
The 2 motors for X and Y are stock length wires with no extension going right to the connectors, The Z has been driven just fine on my AZSMZ smoothie on DRV 8825’s No wiring changes made at all same length and everything. I don’t see it being wiring for the motors what so ever.@ThantiK @Nathan_Walkner
This thermal image is just of the drivers moving the print head slowly around the build volume. Seems fine to me, the white hot object is the power led