There's a slight difference in size with these new APA102 2020 strips.

Gotcha, no, I really want to though. Most of my applications are automotive and the RGBW would be great for switchback turn signals. As far as I’m aware the FastLED library isn’t ready for it yet. I believe it’s still a work in progress. Correct me if I’m wrong?

Nah from everything ive read its still a work in progress. But yeah you can tell from my picture i like to wear my projects lol

Dang… haha These 2020s would be great for clothing though! Super tiny!

Oh yeah. Probably harder to break too lol

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60554233528/White-Black-Version-WS2812B-2020-RGB.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.7.KTCw7h

There you go! Nice!

Ray Wu has the APA102 2020 chips but no strips yet.

Mericana sales9@uniqueentech.com, Any one need LED Strips let m e know! Good quality, good price

@Ashley_M_Kirchner_No Mericana sales9@uniqueentech.com, Any one need LED Strips let m e know! Good quality, good price

@Cristian_Martinez Mericana sales9@uniqueentech.com, Any one need LED Strips let m e know! Good quality, good price

@Jesus_Climent Mericana sales9@uniqueentech.com, Any one need LED Strips let m e know! Good quality, good price

@Kyle_Halvorson ​ i tried contacting neon world but i got a reply email telling the their email address was invalid. What email did you send your message to?

@Cristian_Martinez angel-serena@umail.hinet.net

Yeah i was way off lol

There are two emails on their website for some reason. I emailed both and only got a reply for that one.

Holy smokes! Hello, game-changer!

Exciting! I’ve been waiting for something like this since the 2020s came out.

What’s the distance between solder joins in the strip? The 144/m 5050 strip I have has a solder join every 500mm.

Is it like the 144/m 5050 strip where you can cut it anywhere, or do you have to keep to lengths of multiples of N LEDs? If so what is N? ie: how many LEDs between cut points?

@Leo_Dearden there’s quite a big gap between solder joints. There are 66 LEDs per section but they can be cut anywhere. They’re spaced 5mm apart and 10mm apart.missing/deleted image from Google+

So thats 66 LEDs pe meter?

@Cristian_Martinez no, 200 per meter, and 100 per meter. In sections of 66 and 33 LEDs.