Stepper motor datasheet

Greetings. Does anyone have the datasheet of these two engines?
17HA704Y-15A2
17HA801Y-22P

Hi @erikprosa! This forum is now (and for the foreseeable future) available entirely for free and without any advertisement. This means that there is no source of funds to pay for automatic machine translation. The common language on this forum is English, even though it is not the first language for many forum participants.

Please feel free to use machine translation like Google translate, Bing translate, or DeepL translator in order to post here in English, as well as to read responses.

I’m sorry, I’m new to the forum.

1 Like

Found these on Aliexpress

2 Likes

Thank you very, very much.
Aside from just missing the 17HA801Y-22P. It’s hard to find.

Oi sou darlan estou tbem procurando datasit desse 2 motor de passo tbem ser vc achou agradeço muito ser vc manda para mim meu número whatsapp XXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Darlan_Fontenele! This forum is now (and for the foreseeable future) available entirely for free and without any advertisement. This means that there is no source of funds to pay for automatic machine translation. The common language on this forum is English, even though it is not the first language for many forum participants.

Please feel free to use machine translation like Google translate, Bing translate, or DeepL translator in order to post here in English, as well as to read responses.

Also, please do not request any private followups. This is a public forum. I have removed your whatsapp number from your post due to our forum rules.

Keep the discussion Public

Please do not ask to take a discussion private, and please do not reach out to forum members in private messages to ask questions. Everyone has questions. Share yours here, and we can all learn together.

The reason to have a forum is to share information for everyone. Ask your questions in public posts. Taking questions to private messages tells all other forum participants that they are not worth learning from your questions.

Note that “private” messages on all Discourse forums like Maker Forums are not particularly private. All “private” message are visible to all staff, all participants in any “private” message can add other people or even groups of people to the “private” message, and your “private” message may be moved to public messages in the forum at any recipient’s discretion. Do not post on Maker Forums, even in a private message, any information that you wish to keep secret.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find it. I will leave my email in case you want to discuss.
Hugs.

erik.industria@gmail.com

Thank you very much