Pictures of my unpacking and assembly.

Pictures of my unpacking and assembly. For the frame build it is usefull to have a helper as the frame does get heavy at some point.

Great pics ! Enjoy your first cuts :slight_smile:

Need a few cleanup actions in my electronics compartment first, then laser alignment … But, not far off indeed :slight_smile:

I have a minor problem with the z-belt, looks a bit to long, i will dril an extra hole in the bottom to solve this issue, anybody else got the same issue?
missing/deleted image from Google+

Damn, i think i found it already :smiley:, the pulley next to the stepper should be in the other position.

Did the same thing. But yes, needs to go on the other side

Damn, i think i need a break, the routing for that belt was wrong, now its correct.
missing/deleted image from Google+

Looks like the picture in the manual now :slight_smile: but taking a break doesnt hurt. There is a ton of stuff left to do after thismissing/deleted image from Google+

supper stuff :smiley: nice to see the community already working together :smiley: Have just added a new Fabtip to that section in the manual.
@Danny_Brandt if you notice any other things like this give me a shout :slight_smile:

@Danny_Brandt do you mind if i use that photo for the manual?

That no problem Bonne.

Last foil to remove. Time to close her up. missing/deleted image from Google+

empty the boot and fold the seats down and you should be good

I think there is a little error on page 58 wiring the Limit x switch on the left side, manual says its x-max, but that cable is short, so i think it should be x-min?

you are indeed correct that should be the X min

your making good progress @Danny_Brandt !

Thanks Bonne, next question, there is not much information about the smoothieboard in the manual, limit switches i can find somewhere else, but which motor is which connector?

M1 is x, M2 and M4 are Y, M3 is Z

Whow… Nice jobs looks good.

If needed, you’ll find all about smoothie here: http://smoothieware.org/