Pictures of my unpacking and assembly.

• What pin nummer must i use for the red cable on the sb for the fire to the TH?
  • the 2-core PWM/GND connector don’t fit as shown in the manual. Should is be connected somewhere els? I have a white connector that fits on VBB.

@DIGITALLI_NL From my smoothie config:

laser_module_pin 2.4
switch.laserfire.output_pin 0.26!v

On my version there was a white connector on 2.4 that fit the PWM/GND connector.

So, the laserfire output on the 1 pin of the right.
Laser module pin on the 4th connector from down, instead of the 3th like what stand in the manual.
Am i right?

@Krijn_Schaap as i show your photos, you are missing One screw on the lasertube glide rail on the most right.

Well spotted, i had one screw missing in that bag. As for the smoothie connectors, my electronics compartment is closed now so it’s hard to take any pictures, but i will see if i have one that shows my smoothie setup a bit clearer.

Its a bit tricky to see but this was the best i had up close. Its from my logo light mod. missing/deleted image from Google+

Tomorrow i will continue my build. With a few modifications already. A few plastic cable guides and silicone tubes instead the pvc ones. Pictures will follow.

A bit harder to see but the pwm pun is at the bottom of the picture. missing/deleted image from Google+

OK thanks. I Will look tommorow, I cant look now, because i am building the FC on my FabLab Zoetermeer. I cant work it in the night… Thanks anyway.

I think i am lost now connecting the firepin as well, from this part on in the manual it’s really hard to see which cable connects to which pin and if i look in the config from SB is’t even more confusing :frowning:
laser_module_enable false
#laser_module_pin 2.5

Hmm. Maybe they did something different for my kit. We’ll have to check with @Bonne Wilce to make sure.

http://Wiki.fabcreator.com under firmware has the configuration file with laser enables

You will need adjust the max power to 0.7 currently that configuration has it to 1.
To control the laser there are 2 cables the fire pin and the pwm/gnd cable

The fire pin goes in the 0.26 pin
The pwm goes on 2.4 pin which has a molex connector soldered to it.

Just check the drawings they are misleading sorry.
Follow how @Krijn_Schaap ​ has set it up from his photos.
I have a new version of the manual to upload but I am out of the office this afternoon. (Seeing family) will do it tomorrow morning.

Wireing the keyswitch the way it’s described in the manual and looking at the keyswitch i have won’t work i think. The 4 connectors marked with NC are free to connect wires, but this way they never make any contact?

missing/deleted image from Google+

missing/deleted image from Google+

when wired the key switch is a simple reverse polarity switch. Reversing the polarity changes the colour from red to green,
The SSR is wired through the 5v with the polarity activating the green light of the key switch.

@Danny_Brandt did that help?

Thanks, that helps.