New Member Saying Hello

Hi All,
A new member here from West Yorkshire, UK.

I am hoping I can not only learn here, but also be of use to other members as well. After a couple of years without a printer, I have taken the plunge and probably ordered the wrong one :rofl:

So I have gone for a TronXY 5SA Pro

I chose this one for three main reasons… First is the build size is perfect for me. Second, a friend of mine has been raving that Core XY is the way to go. Thirdly, I have read good and bad things about each of the printers I looked at, and this one seemed to have just slightly more positives than negatives. So it should be here in a couple of days, and then we shall see if I have chosen wisely

4 Likes

Welcome! We are glad you found our forum and look forward to hearing about your adventures.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hopefully they have improved that line substantially since my X5A from over five years ago, from which I ended up using the frame and a few spare parts from to build a new printer. :crossed_fingers:

They still use independent Z axis motors instead of linking the with a belt driven by a single motor, and they still use six “leveling” springs. At least they say they are using linear rail now?

1 Like