I purchased the ACR Full kit from all-tek systems about a month ago.( http://www.all-teksystems.com/product-page/162fea05-fb48-56a7-8ec1-38a6200b7fe3

Scott had me connect the red wire to a black wire that is going into the wire wrap. That’s what the electrical tape is for. Might have been a mistake as we did it over the phone… Now I have to try to trace that black wire after I disconnect it from the red wire that goes to L0 on the PSU. Not sure where it goes.

@Carle_Bounds on these pictures I need to see the labels on the ACR connectors. Sorry to be a pain.

@donkjr no problem! I may have to tell you what some of the markings say because they are no real clear and won’t show in a photo.

@Carle_Bounds WOW! This morning I realized that I have been confusing two post threads with similar problems.
This one and https://plus.google.com/u/0/114125781899580900020/posts/abPmZDokSjA
In some case I crossed answers between these posts.

So if I have sounded a little nuts that’s why!

A little bit of a reset:
I am basing my comments on thinking that the smoothie connects from a header to ACR-fire using a green and yellow wire on one side of the ACR, through an on board level shifter and then out to “LO” on the other side of the ACR.
Is this correct?

The ACR-LO should go to the LPS-“L”.
…Your ACR-LO is a Red wire and is spliced to LPS-l-Black [pin 4].
The ACR-gnd should go to LPS-gnd
…Your ACR-gnd black connects to LPS-gnd-black [pin 2].

Assuming that the smoohie to ACR came wired right the wiring from ACR to LPS should be:
ACR-gnd connected to LPS-gnd pin 2
ACR-LO connected to LPS-L pin 4

Note: all these pin numbers are from right to left on the LPS rightmost connector.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114125781899580900020/posts/abPmZDokSjA

@donkjr I’m going to get the acr rewired to the 2 and 4 pins today. Now I am just going to have to trace that black wire going up into the wire wrap and see what it goes to. The black wire was spliced to the acr-lo red wire which was wrong. I’m not sure what that black wire attached to. Hopefully you can tell mW where to connect it. Thanks you have been such a great help.

@donkjr OK I have traced the black cable that Scott and I spliced to the red cable coming from the acr. It is going to that red power toggle switch on the front of the control board that Scott said I didn’t really need. The red toggle switch apparently allowed you to turn the old stock control board off and on independent of main power… Scott could not think of any reason I needed to ever use that switch. Maybe in the future I could possible use that switch to power a laser diode or something… Anyways. Where should I attach this loose black wire?

@donkjr OK the laser is coming on now!!! I think that black wire goes to ground but I know the power switch button is not plugged in and has no power so I tried it… Awesome!

@Carle_Bounds so the PWM is working??
I am guessing he routed PWm through that switch to shut off anything from the controller.

I just opened a little .svg file he gave me on the CD into laserweb and it cut it out the cardboard. A simple vector cut. To be honest I don’t know how to test pwm yet… I’m really new to this.