Hello! i'm quite new in this group and i've read alot,

@X-WL1 Humm if you touch the data wire of this strip does the jerk disappear? It looks to me like cross wire interference

@X-WL1 u can often see that when lomgnstrips are involved
Check that you have a good connection for data,gnd,power for that strip
Then if it does not fix the issue twist the data wire with the gnd wire. This will shield the data from picking up noise

@X-WL1 btw which software are u using ?

@Yves_BAZIN Resolume Arena 6.0.7

@X-WL1 I will try that software too. Is working on Mac OS ? Did my tips were able to solve your issue ?

@Yves_BAZIN the same as on Windows, and OS X. corrupt occurs even when the artnet packets do not come.

@X-WL1 have you tried to
Change pin15 by another pin ? This really looks like cross wire interference. Did you twist the data with the gnd ?

@Yves_BAZIN tried different pin. You can learn more about manipulating gnd?

@X-WL1 what do you mean manipulating gnd

@Yves_BAZIN How to solder data and gnd?

You do not solder them together you twisyt them together. missing/deleted image from Google+

@Yves_BAZIN Cool)) let’s try)

@X-WL1 did it work?

@Yves_BAZIN I can check on Wednesday.

@X-WL1 Oki hope this will work

@Yves_BAZIN Did you manage to generate the correct artpoll-replay, which would be recognized by the software?

@X-WL1 I need to have a look at that and a software that generates it

@Yves_BAZIN code on my githab. Now he sees only DMX Workshop. It is necessary to be determined in Resolume. Maybe I’m not generating the correct field of the package correctly.

@X-WL1 I will have a look at your code and the artpoll-replay stuff

I decided to skip the esp32 for now… the club opens at 8 sep… there is not much time to check and experiment with the esp32.i’ll use a teensy 3.5 with the octoboard to be safe for now and go for the esp later.

missing/deleted image from Google+