Greetings to everyone in the forum

Buona sera a tutti, volevo sostituire la scheda alla mia K40 con una MKS SBASE 1.3 con il firmware di Claudio Prezzi. Firmware caricato correttamente i motori girano i fine corsa funzionano, ho seguito la guida di Claudio Prezzi , PWM dal pin - 2.5 esce a 10 volt e non a 5. Come faccio a pilotare il pwm della K40 ? E’ possibile uno schema elettrico, e quale settaggio devo fare se c’e per avere 0 e 5 volt e non subito 10 volt. grazie

Good evening everyone, I wanted to replace the card on my K40 with an MKS SBASE 1.3 with Claudio Prezzi’s firmware. Firmware loaded correctly the motors turn the limit switches work, I followed Claudio’s guide, PWM from pin - 2.5 comes out at 10 volts and not at 5. How can I drive the K40 pwm? A wiring diagram is possible, and what setting should I do if there is to have 0 and 5 volts and not immediately 10 volts. thanks

It’s ok to use machine translation, but we request that you post in english, the common language on this forum.

You can search this forum for “open drain” to learn how to configure this correctly, if I understand your question.

I apologize for not writing in English.

I wish we could set up automated machine translation to make it easier. We tried, but as a free site we don’t really have money to pay for the translation APIs and we have a lot of content that would need to be translated. :grimacing:

After I used google translate to translate your post to english, it wasn’t clear to me that my rudimentary understanding of Italian was up to the task for understanding your problem. But did you find configuration information you needed from looking for “open drain”?

1 Like