E3D-v6 is here and ready to order! (With a 10% discount for the first

E3D-v6 is here and ready to order! (With a 10% discount for the first few days. Do take a look at the video. If you want more gory technical details check out our blog post where we go through everything exhaustively. If you have any questions do just ask, @Joshua_Rowley and I wil be around to answer.

Video here:

Gory details blog post here:
http://e3d-online.com/index.php?route=extras/blog/getblog&blog_id=21

Fantastic!

Great! The coupon doesn’t seem to work though… Never mind works now.

Coupon is: LikeAv6
That will get you 10% off this weekend! :slight_smile:

It should be! We’ve people using it at present, it’s case sensitive LikeAv6

Well done! :slight_smile:

Coupon isn’t working for me either. “Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it’s usage limit!”

Well I’m in for 2 already! The 3mm direct will go on my Mendel 90 - but I’m curious, with the 1.75mm bowden version have you guys been able to print ninjaflex with a bowden drive of moderate length?

I think the issue was around the coupon only working when logged in, we’ve changed it so it works regardless now.

The video is awesome, well done. Where’s my preorder reseller code now? :slight_smile:

@Anthony_White We’ve not tried to print flexibles through a bowden at this point. Honestly, I think you’re going to struggle, but if there is a configuration that will work it will be with something like a v6 with full tubing lining all the way from hob to just before melt zone.

Works now, but why do I have to wait for my account to be approved before I can order?

Looking great ! Very nice work !
Also really curious on at least taking it for a spin with bowden + flex !

@Thomas_T_Sorensen Because you registered as a VAT exempt business customer and we’re legally required to check your details before we tax exempt you! (It’ll be done in a few minutes)

@Sanjay_Mortimer Of course, that makes sense. This is actually the first time I’m ordering something on behalf of my new business, so please message me if there’s any problems :slight_smile:

I didn’t even see a place to put the coupon code. Ordered anyways.

@Sanjay_Mortimer That was quick, thanks!

@Thomas_T_Sorensen new business?

@Nils_Hitze Yep, it’s all pretty new. I just registered it last month, but eventually I’ll be selling custom made 3D printers, where the E3D will be the default hotend (unless the v6 disappoints, but I doubt that).
So @Sanjay_Mortimer can expect a lot more orders from me soon :wink:

@Thomas_T_Sorensen the west coast customs of 3dP