E3D-v6 is here and ready to order! (With a 10% discount for the first

Coupon code not working for me.

@Rien_Stouten case sensitive

Like this? LikeAv6

Doesn’t work.

@Rien_Stouten mh, strange

mh, strange shit is happening to me for more than a month now, so I’m not surprised.

Question, i am working on a design for a UFIDS Quick test jig Will your new thermistors be available for individual purchase?

@Camerin_hahn http://e3d-online.com/E3D-v6/v6-Spare-Parts/100k-Semitec-Thermistor

@Thomas_T_Sorensen Thanks. Luckly i just stared the drawing work, so it will be a quick modification to adapt to this method.

To be clear, v5 post-november and v6 use the same thermistor.

Very nice, I like the clamp round the heater a lot. Was worried about the unified cool side and ninjaflex finding a cavity to fold up in until watching this. Also enjoyed brutforcing your shop’s product IDs yesterday. :wink:

@Sanjay_Mortimer your “forgotten password” form doesn’t work:
Notice: Error: DATA not accepted from server! in /var/www/www/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_mail.php on line 363

Same error is given when submitting the order :frowning: Can’t seem to order the new hotness… Tried Chromium and Firefox both on Linux.

@denix not sure where you’re located, but I’m a US distributor - http://www.filastruder.com.

@denix + Anyone else having problems ordering, this issue is now fixed.

I woke up this morning to find a twitching website - we had exceeded our mail limit (well done guys!) - so any person trying to complete an action that requires an email from our system (to a non GMail account) will have seen this error… Sorry about that.

We have now grown up and started using google apps for business so this won’t be a problem any more!

@Joshua_Rowley nice. Now about my order of 10 as reseller? :slight_smile:

Slightly off topic… What extruder (cold end) is shown in this video? Love the design of the new e3d… Ordering one tomorrow.

Just collected mine from the post office. @Sanjay_Mortimer and @Joshua_Rowley helpfully include some sweets for me to use to bribe my children to go to bed early so I can get on with playing with it.

@Jason_Barnett it is Wade’s extruder from NopHead’s Mendel90.

It has been very slightly modified to allow 4mm PTFE tubing right the way up to the hobb and of course cut in half for the sake of demonstration!

@Nils_Hitze yours have been set aside - don’t worry… :slight_smile:

@Mark_Hindess let us now how you get on with it!

@Ashley_Webster Yup!

Great work guys, the V6 is fantastic - you listened to the feedback on all hot-ends and implemented them perfectly in the V6

This is THE 3D printing hot-end.