The Geeklabs Din Rail Duino is an ATmega328p based arduino board mounted inside a din rail enclosure with all pins broken out to screw terminals.
The range of GeekLabs din rail mounted modules came into existence in late 2018 when we were contracted to design and build multiple escape room controllers, props and games. We went through various breadboard prototypes to custom 3d printed enclosures to our final commercial grade din rail mounted enclosures. Prototypes tend to be messy and not very reliable. If you are looking for a way to take your project from prototype stage to a final professionally finished and installed product our range of din rail mounted modules are for you.
Originally designed for the escape room industry but have been proven to work in any scenario such as home automation, home irrigation, or any other finished project that requires a professionally finished and installed product.
- Every pin broken out to screw terminals
- USB micro b port, easily accessible for uploading new sketches whilst installed.
- Comes pre loaded with arduino boot loader and is compatible with arduino IDE out the box.
- Reset button and status LED’s are exposed outside of the enclosure for easy reset and visual status.
- High quality Italian made din rail enclosure
- 5M width (87mm x 90mm)
- low profile (only 32mm high)