will some one please help me out?

I have had 8 in the past with bad luck so I’m thinking the 18 will be nice and if I dost like it after a bit I’ll use it tointra different one. Have to love being able to do that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaydmdigital/8366929968/in/photostream ETA 9mins

A standard NEMA17 shaft is 5mm, not 4mm. You might want to double-check your measurement.

My NEMA17’s were 4mm too, that’s why I wanted him to measure :slight_smile:

OK, it’s done. Where’s it going?

I take it back, my NEMAs are 5mm.

My shafts are ground down a little but on 2 sides not just 1 because I did it when I stated many printer a few years ago

@Benjamin_Engel do you still needs this part? My overnight prints bombed so I’m still happy to print you one tonight but I won’t get it in the mail until tomorrow.

Let me know, thanks!

@Jason_Gullickson not any more @Jay_Couture already printed me one.

cool!

Actually I printed 2 (you never know). Let us know how it works out, and don’t forget to change your steps_per_unit in your firmware configuration.h file.

Yah ive already done the math for changing my steps. And I will be sure to update every one and post a video

Did the package arrive today?

My gears from @Jay_Couture are amazing prints. They look good and work awesome. They are bigger then my old gears so I had to loosen my belt out a bit and I have to shave down one of my sides a little more to spot it from slipping. But thanks a million @Jay_Couture

Photos :slight_smile: I didn’t get a chance to take photos before I shipped them. You are welcome.