What's this web interface?

What’s this web interface? Its mentioned on the website but I can’t seem to find it or anything about it…

Thanks

+Nirel Kakon it allows you to connect with a browser to the GCodePrintr app and watch the print progress / status remotely. Or do some basic printer controls (e.g. set Temperatur) through the browser.

Where is it though? Can you please send me a link?

@Nirel_Kakon first you need to activate the webserver option in the GCodePrintr options. Once you reconnect to the printer it will listen to port 2323. To connect to it enter http://ip_of_your_tablet:2323 in your browser.

Alright Thank you!

is the web interface only working when the printer is printing? because ive been making a setup for this, but havent gotten my printer connected yet, but i wanted to try the web interface first, cant seem to reach it tho(neither local or public) i opened the port 2323 for my android devices ip and entered it in chrome, but dind’t work at all.

When i enter that adresse (Chrome) nothing appears…webside can not be displayed

@Franz_A did you enable the option AND re-establish the printer connection first ?

@Mikkel_Skov_Petersen you need a printer to try it out, because the printer connection must be established before the web server is started.

I foundt out why, guess its just my lack of experiance with hosting webservises from android device, goto your network settings onyour android deviveand enter a static ip, then go to your routers setting and set thesame static ip foryour android device

I got a printer was just lacking the USB cable xD i have it now tho.