What's a good webcam for monitoring your print job?

What’s a good webcam for monitoring your print job? I’m thinking the Logitech HD Pro C920 but I don’t know if it would work or if there is a better option.

The rpi camera is very good.

I use a logitech c310, and it works pretty well. I use an add-on wide angle lens in order to be able to see the entire build area (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005C3CSXC/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1). The camera has held up to the fairly high temperatures of a semi-enclosed build chamber and is cheap enough that I won’t be heartbroken if it gives out eventually. I’m sure the c920 would work fine as well.

Think that’s the one I have. Will have to make a mount for it; it’s sitting on a tripod at the moment, which is a bit too far away for detail.

@bcrazycramer the C920 is probably the best one you can buy at the moment. It has a H.264 encoder built into it.

I’m not using Octopi. Bandwidth is not an issue. I think I will give the C920 a try.

I’ve used a microsoft lifecam the C920 and a smattering of cheaper options. The C920 is the best I’ve used.

@Nathan_Walkner that is exactly why I suggested the C920. It does all the encoding on-board.