What size nozzle is everyone using?

What size nozzle is everyone using?
I am 0.35mm but have a 0.4mm and might change to it as it might lead to less resistance to the extruder and more reliable printing.

Yes bigger is more reliable. But if you’re having problems with .35 it may pay to fix it first. .4 will be hard to get good 0.1mm layer height but you can almost print at. 4mm (try .35 first) layer height which will speed up printing if you’re that way inclined. I have done many. 4 prints on a .4 nozzle but results vary. I’m interested in speed and accurate dimensions rather than fine looking prints. You can take your .35 nozzle and increase it with a cheap .4mm drill by putting your nozzle in the chuck of a drill and holding your drill bit in your hands at a really slow rpm ( < 600 ) fyi . …

So to answer your question. I have. 35 and .4 and .5 - .4 is my favorite however as it has never caused any problems due to hot ends etc.

I did like the precision from 0.3 and 0.35 but have gone back to 0.4 and still get very clean prints and they don’t take as long. The lower extrusion pressure has seemed to helped reliability too. I can still use 0.1 mm layers if I like but usually use a 0.25mm first layer.

.25 and .4 nozzles. If I want speed .4, if I want beautiful .25.

Remember max layer height = .80 x nozzle diameter.

0.4mm mainly. It’s a good compromise. I used 0.35 without a flat for thin precision parts and it made a difference.