Wallet case

Hello everyone
Lately some people are asking me for a case that is pretty and practical for the handbags I make, until now I have been making them a cardboard box. I have printed in 3d, a case with leather finishes to match the wallet and the most delicate thing has been to make the hole for the objects to be stored. A couple of objects have a simple geometry, being easily adaptable to the necessary measurements, the other has been somewhat more complicated and I have had to print and correct it a couple of times, trial and error is sometimes inevitable if we do not have the appropriate tools , which in this case would be a 3d scanner.
Greetings

2 Likes

That’s a good looking storage box! Is the white logo on top a result of changing filament?

Yes, the logo is made with the double extruder. The case is made of three pieces and the top piece contains the logo. It is not easy to handle the double extruder, the variables are multiplied by two and in the case of the soluble material for PVA supports, I still do not control it well, I think I still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

You can do simular text using Z hop :

Z hop

No, I have two extruders.