Valve Keurig uses on water reservoir tank

Hello everyone. I’ve been having a hard time looking up the name of the valve system that you find in Keurig water reservoir tanks. I’d like to ultimately print my own, or find a place that sells them for various liquid containers.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be most appreciated.


No idea but I will keep thinking and looking.
Did you cut that one out of a reservoir?
Are you trying to replace it or use it in another application?

Yes, i cut it off. The bottom pushes up when placed into it’s base allowing the water to flow through into the machine. I’m looking to re-purpose the design into another application, specifically into liquor bottles for a bar bot.

Guess it’s basically a check valve that gets bypassed when the plunger is pushed up.

Hey there, I know this is an old thread but did you by chance ever model this valve or find a replacement? I’d also like to use it in a new application. Before I go and redesign something like it, I thought I’d check here first.

The term “poppet valve” comes to mind. Just a quick search at Thingiverse gave me at least one near-ish result.