Upgrades! Thanks Ray Kholodovsky ​

Upgrades! Thanks @raykholo

they look cool - but - which ones are they? :slight_smile:

I love his little board design, it is very very clean - have yet to do much playing with mine (none yet honestly) but hope to this next week or so… other projects were put first (thanks to my honey do list), I like the display component you have here have to post how it works.

@greg_greene The main controller is from @raykholo of Cohesion3D. It runs Smoothie.

The glcd panel is the RepRap Discount panel. Got the config and LCD up and running tonight but have to shelve it for a week. I also need to order my stepper drivers to plug into the sockets on the board and get everything up and running.

Good luck and keep us informed please, I’m going to upgrade mine - mainly for engraving pictures - but don’t know the best way to do that yet.

The best way is this way, obviously. You know that greg :slight_smile:

Perhaps! I looked at the Cohesion site - but didn’t find the board anywhere - just a great discussion on 3d circuit fabrication - which as a A Ham operator - I’m also interested in.

Yeah, that’s from a project I briefly worked on 2 years ago. I’m really behind on things like getting a new site with info up, I spend all day building boards, designing more boards, and talking to people with my boards :slight_smile:

When your ready,send me some info on it - price etc. and what I would need to use it in the K40 - What software runs it best?

Pre-production, those were handmade by my for some testers. I am in the process of confirming the factory to mass produce these.

@jim_jam pre-orders within a week! Will keep you posted.

thanks

@jim_jam Check my profile to see the latest version of this board. I think we’re going to do pre-orders for it very soon and I’ll try to get 100 manufactured pretty quickly.