Trying to set a starting line code position in Chillipeppr w/TinyG and not having

Trying to set a starting line code position in Chillipeppr w/TinyG and not having much success.

I have a project running with 73000 lines and the whole process simply stopped at 62000 lines and I can’t seem to get things restarted near that point. I use the GCode window to jump to a specific line but can’t get a proper response. As soon as I set a line number JSON disconnects. I reconnect but the system is now frozen and I can’t get any meaningful response.

I have tried from power up scratch. Homed and set my G54 work position. Loaded my tap file. Specified the start line. At that point JSON disconnects. The 3D viewer does not show the bit at the correct location and is stuck at the beginning of the file.

What are the steps necessary to restart a file from a specific line number?

Thanks.

What if you try the TinyG tablet workspace on the home page where the 3D viewer isn’t loaded? The 3D viewer is the part that really pushes the browser hard and that can sometimes create a disconnect to SPJS because the browser is pushed so hard.

The tablet workspace has helped me a lot. I run off an older Linux system and I can run the 3D viewer but it is glitchy.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.