This is about as far as I will get for tonight.

This is about as far as I will get for tonight. All my ESC’s are secure. One slipped a little, so I shot some extra hot glue on it. It’s still on a kilt, but it isn’t moving.
Got the motors mounted and started wiring and quickly realized I had one of my CC motors backwards. Gave up for the night, but damn I am getting excited. All’s good and so so close.

You going to body that bad motha when it is all said and done?

Thanks @Red_Owl_Research ​!
@Tanner_Carpenter_Tan ​ are you talking about a shell?

@Nate_Taylor yes.

No. I haven’t seen any for a zmr250 frame.

@Nate_Taylor You would have to build or find one. I have seen people build bodies that help the aerodynamics.

That is damn clean. I think I’m gonna have to copy this one. Did you have to add any spacers to fit the escs or do they just fit?

I got a 3d printed space from great3d. That gave room for the esc’s.
I have it all together now, but I’m having issues. 1st I am borrowing a buddies cc3d with cleanflight. I cant get it to save with oneshot off. Also when I arm the quad it wants to fly away. Played with the min values in clean flight and my tx and just cant get it to sit idle while armed.

I dont remember, can I disable oneshot on the esc vis blheli suite?

Make sure you calibrate the motors and escs before you go in and change settings. Also, you may want to turn motor stop on when you go to adjust settings so you can avoid motor spin up when you don’t want it.

Got motor_stop on and did the max throttle while connecting batt on the motors tab calibration thing. Also did one wire update on esc before installation.
I did get manage to get it to work with min command ant 1000 and min throttle at 1100.
Now, since some jackass forgot to mark servo wires, I get to play around with connector orders to get 1 2 3 4 in the right order. Lol
At least the all spin the correct way.

Thank you for the suggestions @Blake_Hardison ​!

Lol np. The build is where I spend 99% of my time