This charger has a parasite! (ESP-01) has 'attached itself' to the charger creating a

This #AUKEY charger has a parasite! esp8266 (ESP-01) has ‘attached itself’ to the charger creating a smart socket. Is there an object that you CAN’T add an ESP to it? I doubt so! The smart socket uses a NodeRED server running on a #RaspberryPi to communicate with the world.
#HomeAutomation

Cute, but you should probably cover it with something if you have pets or small children. Even though you probably have correct electrical isolation, that’s called “tempting fate” and fate has 240V on her side.

For a moment, I thought the 3 was a face too. because we have: kaomoji like ('ω') over here.

@Bunny_Evans You are probably right about covering it up. Fortunately no pets or kids around and until I have a solid software with OTA, i decided to go for more industrial look. Plus it looks cute haha:D if you plan it carefully, you could actually fit one inside as well as the rest of the electronics

@NotEnoughTECH Hiding it is good, you can claim it is possessed by evil spirits.

OTA is something I haven’t mastered at all. I don’t have much time to play, too much Windows Embedded…

@Bunny_Evans I know what you mean! The list of things I want to learn requires me to live for another 473 years and 7 months :smiley: