The video and the code can be downloaded from my google drive..I used the

The video and the code can be downloaded from my google drive…I used the meteor shower code and it runs on Fastled , Thanks to Daniel and Mark. ps. the code is @

7ebb2491511a876653bc31f2eaf7739c.gif

This is pretty slick on a bunch of different Adafruit LED Neopixel inventions. I’ve got my 40 LED shield running it right now, and I love it. I’ve tried it on a strip in my windows, and I need to figure out how to use this around my bar somehow. Plus, I’m going to try it with my Photon and the 24 LED ring in my daughters room as a program I can start for her nightlight. I may also try it on my flexible Neopixel setup as well. Great pattern, thanks for putting it out there.

Peter, the code will work on anything you throw at it "led wise’, and you can set the current usage and brightness but be aware it does get pretty bright…:slight_smile: For around the bar get the 60 leds per meter strips (1amp per strip) so 3 strips = 3amp power supply and an arduino nano will be enough …

@Peter_Buelow https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhLE36asWItcnZ2cmdIdFlRWTQ/view?usp=sharing
it is a 158 palette code