Sorry Shauki but it work. Thx Darkberg Aryavis ​ fro support and him experience.

Sorry Shauki but it work. Thx @Darkberg_Aryavis ​ fro support and him experience. …calibration continue :slight_smile: now need find a good sd card :slight_smile: thx normally @Walter_White ​ for delta design.

guy’s understand why want ban him :smiley:

He has character. It adds spice

Ok soon go to melle with a bazooka

Can get some close up stills of the joint of the vertical and the horizontal

Ok tomorrow now stay in bed…with delta near lol

Found the photos. The bottom and top bracket star is from where

I overload because is born as guide for aling fine star… If shauki use only half of bottom and top design…is him issue :stuck_out_tongue: shauki fly down :slight_smile:

is there a place to get the star bracket, or a design file? I’d love to get a couple already cut and drilled.

I see the design file at the bottom of post, there’s no scaling indication in it. I usually get problems on suppliers when there no “known” dimensions in it.

Gleen currently we don’t think about scaling…on delta when change a base dimension need change firmware and lengh of eflector too, i don’t have right skill for solidworks or one shape but know with @Walter_White him work on solidworks for know right measure and check motion are good, but currently him busy and no update it with last design.
Current base radius are 160mm i think are respectable size for any use. for z … more go up more need slow or make structure solid and heavy on top… yesterday try accelerate and as i just know view a visible vibration.

Yes I agree
I want to get the bottom and top brackets
Do u have a cnc company that cuts these

I use MDF or acrilic and cut myself with lab lasercut and cost me around 15euro(full design) + material. as know Shauki use a service for lasercut alu plates.