Something I've been following since the beginning is the 3D Printing Today Podcast.

Something I’ve been following since the beginning is the 3D Printing Today Podcast. I listen to it on my commute and get a lot of great information from it. The website linked below is fairly new, most of the images and links mentioned in the episodes are on the facebook page, but the website has links to all of their various online resources.

And they mentioned @Walter_Hsiao and @OpenBuilds1 in episode 97! @Walter_Hsiao , that tumble finishing is extremely cool, you’re amazing man!
http://threedprintingtoday.com/

Thanks Mandy! I’ve listened to all their podcasts too, lots of great info in every podcast. I was surprised to hear myself mentioned on the podcast, that was a bit strange :slight_smile:

+Walter Hsiao I think it’s an excellent compliment that an experienced metal smith like Whitney Potter was impressed by your technique, keep up the good work. I have a HF tumbler that I bought to try to powderize pellets** with and I’m dying to try the tumble coating, whenever I finally get some play time and it’s not 106 degrees. **It didn’t work btw, but I’ve got about 30 lbs of real shiny lug nuts and 10 lbs of rusty nylon and acrylic pellets. :slight_smile: