So my printer doesnt like to make perfect circles....

So my printer doesnt like to make perfect circles… What should I check and fix to make it work better? Its a davinci 1.0 and i am using slic3r instead of the included slicing program

is it only circles that it doesnt make correctly?

Yes. Detail is just fine but circles are never perfect

Post a picture.

I re posted with a pic

Bad circles are almost always belt tension. Get those suckers tight!

Ok so i tightened all the belts i could and narrowed it down to one… The problem is i cant adjust this belt and it is really short

I use a spring from a peg to keep mine tight.
http://www.iheartrobotics.com/2009/11/timing-belt-tensioner.html?m=1

Could you get one on your short belt?

Sadly sunce it cant go over the wheel that wont work

This happened with slic3r and the program that came with the printer

I believe it is the pritner because it is the same place and same direction each time. I narrowed it down to one belt that i can’t tighten

Yes check in a minute and i will post a pic. The manufacturer is in taiwan and i have called them before and it isnt worth the experience

Yes check in a minute and i will post a pic. The manufacturer is in taiwan and i have called them before and it isnt worth the experience

I thought of that… But sadly that would ruin the warranty which i may need for this printer. To let you know how bad this company is they put filament in cartridges and in one of my cartridges they poorly fused two lines of filament which jammed the printer for about an hour while i was asleep