So I got the Ox just before the new package came out and the

So I got the Ox just before the new package came out and the directions are a bit sparse. I got a tinyg controller for it. I want to use pwm for the spindle and I see the pwm input on the tinyg… But where does the other wire go? Also are you supposed to swap one of the y wires? For the 2nd y motor?

Did you look at the OX assembly video(s) ? There’s little written for specific instructions but lots of quality video to get things going w/ assembly. The OpenBuilds forum is also loaded with information - especially about upgrades / custom tweaks / … and adventures by fellow OX builders.

Yes, one of the pairs on one of the Y steppers is to be reversed to make it rotate in the opposite direction.

Yes, I didn’t find them totally helpful. A little bit though.

I just reversed the direction of one Y motor in the configuration.
What do you mean in your PWM question by…"… But where does the other wire go?"?

Well on the spindle driver there is a PWM+ and PWM- wire. Where do they go on the tinyg?

tinyG has three spindle related outputs, 3V logic relative to tinyG Gnd.
Spn is on(high) off(low), follows M3(M4) and M5 Gcodes.
Dir toggles between high and low when M3 (CW) and M4(CCW) are used to turn on.
PWM is a pulse width modulated output that is active when SPN is On, parameter set up is covered here https://github.com/synthetos/TinyG/wiki/TinyG-Configuration-for-Firmware-Version-0.97#pwm-group-pulse-width-modulation

Most spindle controllers require 5V logic, so level translating may be required.
A Dir input on spindle controllers is not common.
Spn, with level translation, can be used to turn on/off a SSR for controlling Router spindles.

@Nick_Portelli if it’s the same driver as mine pwm+ goes to tinyg pwm and pwm- goes to tinyg grnd.

Awesome. Thanks.