Since G+ is going away, I spun up a Discourse Forum for Cohesion3D Support.

Since G+ is going away, I spun up a Discourse Forum for Cohesion3D Support. There’s a general “laser talk” section that you all are welcome at. It’s still empty, but I hope you’ll help me fill it up:

Discourse is indeed a very good solution, my only points for our present community is the hosting cost (linux 64 bit + docker), and the loss of exposure when leaving Google. Certainly the best option around for business like yours or Lightburn. Well done @raykholo

@StephaneBUISSON when setting up any site, you set up your robots.txt so that it is crawled by all the search engines. You do not lose out on what G+ does for search.

@raykholo I tried to login to the root website (http://cohesion3d.com, not this forum) and it didn’t recognize my username+password, so I created a new one. Then I realized my order history was on my old account (I bought a C3D mini K40 upgrade kit). Did I just overwrite my account?

Separate matters:
We deployed a new site in the last few months. All the old accounts and order history did not transfer over.

I have order records and you should have confirmation emails should you need anything.

The account for the forum is separate from the account for the new website (different servers, etc.)

Discourse is a good alternative, and there’s a mobile app!