Scrip or plugin for coreldraw ,inkscape or illustrator ..?

What’s up friends
I am impressed with Meerk40t has many good options, but who can help me with a scrip or plugin for illustrator or coreldraw.

Scrip or plugin para coreldraw ,inkscape o ilustrador

Que tal amigos
Estoy impresionado con Meerk40t tiene muchas opciones muy buenas , pero quein me puede ayudar con un scrip o plugin para ilustrador o coreldraw

If you have an M2 Nano and if you got the right USB dongle, you can also use the “CorelLASER” CorelDRAW plugin.

http://www.3wcad.com/download.asp (first item)

You either need the red dongle (C) or the yellow one (B).

1 Like

I think he’s looking for a plug-in that would directly bring his work from a design program like CorelDraw into Meerkat. Kinda of like what K40 Whisper does with Inkscape.

2 Likes

Si es lo que estoy buscando Nedman ,
yes it is i’m looking for…!!!
me puedes ayudar …?
can you help me…?

hello , tomatsu ,

what i’m looking for is to use corel draw with meerk40t, with a pligin or macro
(Because meerk 40t lets me work on several laser equipment, this is the good thing about the program, only that there is not much information or compatibility as with the other cutting software)

lo que estoy buscando es usar corel draw con meerk40t , con un pligin o macro
( por que meerk 40t me deja trabajar en varios equipos laser, esto es lo bueno del programa solo que no hay mucha informacion o compativilidad como con los demas sofware de para corte )
Si me puedes ayudar te lo agradesco , la idea es trabajar en illustrrador o coreldraw ( meda la opcion que un una sola mesa de trabajo tenga multiples archivos o paginas y seleccionar para cortar )
gracias de antemano

You’d export a SVG and load it into MeerK40t.

1 Like