Received Logic Supply BB enclosure.

Received @Logic_Supply BB enclosure. Easy to assemble and very compact compared to the @Built-to-Spec one, even if it misses the buttons, the nicely printed labels and the transparency option. It also feels very solid.

Hi @Bert_Lindner , good to hear you like our case. Let me know if you have any feedback; we can update the design in future production runs.

@Roland_Groeneveld : the power and reset buttons I don’t really care about, but it would be nice to have the boot button accessible somehow. Some protection for the SD card to avoid accidental removal by bumping (especially an issue without any enclosure at all) would also be good. Other than that, no obvious improvables. Thank you! I’m glad there are multiple enclosure options out there now, the @Built-to-Spec one is nice also.

@Bert_Lindner : Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately the buttons are in a tricky spot on the board to make them externally accessible. It is possible to use an external power button (where the round cut-out is) and connect it to power button pin on the header. But that doesn’t get you a boot button… We’ll think about ways to make the uSD card more secure.