Really enjoying the laser engraver.

Really enjoying the laser engraver. I decided to try and use corel draw and designed my own pen display for 12 pens cuts through 4mm accrylic like butter coolio.

That’s beautiful. Where did you get the plans? I’d love to make some of those. Far nice than the display stand I bought.

I created it in corel draw. The bottom row of holes were just small holes and I re drilled them with the size I wanted and at a slight angle to the pens would lean backwards. I didnt try just cuting straight holes? Do you want me to upload the plans? I live in the UK so you posted at 2.08 am my time.

If you don’t mind posting the plans that would be great. No hurry. I’m here in Australia, so a much more civilised hour of the day!

Like I said I have never created a pen stand plan before, this was made for pens that were 10-11 mm at the top end if your creating wider pens the plans may need adjusting. If you don’t have the opportunity to do it yourself. Let me know the size and I will have a play around for you. Im at work at the moment and do all that stuff in my spare time

Thanks Tony. Most of mine are a normal slimline pen so should fit beautifully, but if I make bigger it will be good for me to learn to tweak stuff also. I usually learn things best by tweaking before starting form scratch.

Forgot I was going Cinema when I got home will post tomorrow when I get home sorry

Really no hurry. Enjoy the movie!