Question about gear type

I bought a bunch of small plastic gears to play with; however, I am not familiar with one of them. Would someone please identify what type of gear this is and for what it is used? Thanks.

Never mind, after I posted this, even though I have been looking on Google for about an hour. I found out it is called a sector gear.

1 Like