Pololu A4988 for less than $3?

You know, you can turn that off. Or change it so it’s not so pretentious. It’s good to know if someone is on a mobile device, so you can worry less about typing mistakes… But ‘sent from my iphone’ or ‘sent from my blackberry’ or even ‘sent from my galaxy note ii’ looks snobbish.

Yay they didn’t kill my credibility lol, good to hear the items got to ya. I probably wouldn’t place an order near the chines holiday though, might end up taking a few months to get your items.

Sent from my iPhone

I’m still waiting for my order. According to their email, it was shipped on the 28th. Thats 15 days, so far. I’m in the middle of the US. Do they deliver by container ship?

You know I don’t know. My last shipment in took a little while to get here. I had three orders all placed about a week apart. The first order didn’t get here until the second order arrived and the 3rd order shipped out a few days after the 2nd order got here. They might be running a little behind, you can always email them and ask them about the order.

I just got my order! 5 A4988 drivers for not even 20$, ordered about four weeks ago. While i have not tested them yet, the soldering job, PCB and components look top-notch, better than some of the StepSticks i’ve seen. Also, they come with 50mOhm resistors, so they’ll provide 2A (with adequate cooling) instead of being limited to the Stepstick’s 1A.

Still waiting for my order :confused:
How long before I start worrying?

@Jim_Wygralak . Are you in the US? if it has been more than a month email them with the order number and let them know, they should resend it.

One of my orders was missing an lcd I informed them and they put the lcd in the next order I had shipping out, and threw in a wire harness for the printrboard I ordered.