Originally shared by Yuusuf Sallahuddin (Y.S. Creations) Wallet is totally completed.

Originally shared by Yuusuf Sallahuddin (Y.S. Creations)

Wallet is totally completed. So from start to finish:
Design the wallet inner/outer; design the image for the outer; laser engrave image; laser cut pieces; airbrush pieces; hand-stitch pieces.

The laser & airbrush make things interesting. Never airbrushed before, so it’s a new level of what-can-be-done for me to play around with.

Really nice, you are doing very well with this craft.
could the K40 help you to enjoy and concentrated, by simplifying your job.

@StephaneBUISSON Thanks Stephane. I’ve been doing it for a while, but never with such nice results. I am really enjoying the K40 laser & it’s assistance with my craft. Probably the best $500 I have spent in a while.

Wow man, you really are an artist. Looks like you and leather get along very well. Its like a painting. With everyday use how long you think the colors last? I mean before it starting to really fade.

I always have trouble finding perfect wallet for myself, as I like it very thin. Big wallets dents my butt :P. I have to ask you to make one for me.

@ChiRag_Chaudhari Thanks very much for that. This wallet (before putting cards in) is actually very thin. So thickness depends how much money you put in it too haha.

I’m not 100% sure about the colouring & time it will last, however as it is a dye & embeds into the leather, I imagine it will last a reasonable amount of time. Since this is the first piece I have done like this, I don’t have experience with the time-frames as yet.

I would be happy to discuss making one for you & design you would like.