Originally shared by Nate Taylor Got my littlebee esc's today.

Originally shared by Nate Taylor

Got my littlebee esc’s today. I got the motor leads soldered on and trying to figuring out placement. I am hell bent on tucking these little guys between my spacer. I am just not a fan of that huge hole in the center of the bottom plate. Doesn’t leave a lot of surface for sticky tape.
Any ideas on how to secure these? I could zip tie them, however what you see of the esc is about it. I have way to much heat shrink on.

Personally, I have my escs on the arms. I put double sided tape between the esc and arm then heat shrink over the whole assembly.

Well crap. I had figured out a nice layout last night.
As I am a noob and will likely be more loitering around and replacing props. You think heat will be to much an issue?
I do like the idea of the escs being hidden, but not at the expense of contanly replacing them.

in my experience, running 1800-2300kV motors and 12A escs have yet to produce a significant amount of heat.

I went ahead with them in the spacer. I have one each infront of the arms, and one on either side of the center square.
Still doing a fairly dry build, but it is looking really clean. Will post another pic once the pdb is solered up.

I’d use some thicker, not so dense, 3M double side tape bro, the area is enough to hold on to the ESCs, you could also go with Velcro actually

3m tape is exactly what I used. After relocating 2 to the front/back, there was ample surface area.

any pics of the complete build bro

I forgot to take one before I put the middle plate on. I can probably get a decent one from the underside to show esc placement.
Hopefully this afternoon I can get the motors, rx, vtx and cam hooked up.
I have access to an old cc3d, but might wait to get a kiss fc.

I’ll ping you when I post some pics @Muhammad_Abdul_Hadi

Looking forward to it, just got an inductrix bro, soon to be fitted with ca,era for indoor fpv :grin:hehehe

That sounds fun. Are you using an acual 5.8G camera or one of those wifi ones?

5.8 bro, it’s the latest FX798T