5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

I do not want the files removed from the internet. I do not demand anything. Rather I urge for people to move to a trust worthy steward of their intellectual properties. If you found out your bank was stealing money from its’ clients and had no plans to say anything other than, “The records show that this money belongs to us, see right here, the government even signed off on it”. Would you move your custom to another more reputable and trustworthy bank? Or rather, would you keep your money in the care of those who have demonstrated themselves thieves? I know we need a repository for the things we create, and freely share, to better the world. I also know that it needs to be a place that is on neutral ground. A not for profit place where protection of the Intellectual Property and keeping it free is a priority.To have someone take your hard work then claim it as their own is despicable, in and of itself, but to then make it illegal and a sue-able offense to profit from the work you created while the thief is protected is a near unforgivable offense. More so when committed by those who held a position in the community of trust. The trust is now broken and the heads need to be removed from the sand. No, sir, you do not have to remove your files for me. It should be for the community; to remove a tyrant from power and encourage us to build a place where: Information is shared, not stolen. Given, but not taken. Where a common goal can be achieved without the fear of losing what cost countless hours of work and love for what we do. If this isn’t stopped people will become afraid it will happen to them and stop sharing, start filing themselves, and then sell what they at first desired to give away freely.

Different companies. Cura is by Ultimaker. Makerbot is the offending party. I actually applaud Ultimaker for remaining open source and giving us @YouMagine . no sense boycotting a company who is a fine example of a business flourishing, and maintaining quality while remaining open source. Takerbot is a good example of greed causing them to first close source (I have no problem with this) and start to steal ideas and prevent others from profiting from them including the actual inventors. (I have a huge problem with this)