Originally shared by Bryan Barnes (BBmech7) Soooo for some odd reason I bought a

Originally shared by Bryan Barnes (BBmech7)

Soooo for some odd reason I bought a box of these bearings… its a big box hundreds of bearings… dont remember why.

But any who is any one on here interested in some of these.

How does $.10 each sound…? 100pcs for 10 usd plus shipping?

I give you my maker pledge that all proceeds will go back into my projects which are wide and varied but I generally try to share my designs and finding with the community.

If you know anyone who may be interested please by all means share the info id like to free up the space and have some funds to continue developing machines.

Are they lineair bearings? I can’t make it out from the picture.

They are round bearings full compliment (no cage) pre greased. The inner bits are steel outer ring is a molded plastic. I think they are the same type of rollers you find in sliding closet doors and such. I think they are meant to be used by drilling a 1/2" hold though 1/16" plate and use a punch to flare the upper lip out to hold them in place.

Ah thanks. I am not able to use those. Thanks anyway

That’s ok i think i was planning on making some manner of linear bearing out of a bunch of these… I’m sure i got distracted somehow… O_O