Origin alignment controls added to the latest release,

Origin alignment controls added to the latest release, thanks to +Juerd Waalboer
for making this possible.

Click here for a little demo:
http://recordit.co/3ck7q9jlcm

Latest releases available here

Nice

Nice to have these buttons, but the alignment is not logical. Why I have to click the top right button to align to the bottom left corner?
I would prefer to just click the corner that i want to align to the origin (or entered position), like in the “raster image position” in settings/application (and this setting should be the default).

@cprezzi Not sure if it’s just me, but that sequence for clicking seems logical, based on the positioning of the image in relation to the centre point. So if you want it at 0,0 in the + scale on both x & y, that’s top right… if you want it at 0,0 in the - scale on both x & y, that’s bottom left. Seems that the “top right” button forces the image position to be in the top right in relation to 0,0 (meaning that all the image is to the top & right of 0,0), whilst the “bottom left” button forces that all the image is to the bottom & left of the 0,0 point. Logical? Maybe when viewed the way I see it…

@Yuusuf_Sallahuddin_Y That is the way I looked at it as well.

I would prefer to click the corner that I want to be the anchor.

For example:
If I want the top right corner to be at the origin (or the position I have defined be the x and y values), then I’d like to also click the top right corner.
This is how the “raster image position” setting (and many other software) is working.

Ah I see what you’re meaning @cprezzi . Maybe an option somewhere to choose what function, for those that prefer your preferred method or those that prefer the current preferred method. Could be as simple as a tickbox that enables “in relation to origin” || “object corner”.