Ok, as promised here´s yet another photo! There´s still some work left to be

Ok, as promised here´s yet another photo! There´s still some work left to be done but i think it´s coming along nicely don´t you think?

I like it. I want to start playing with a flat base and splitter. So I’d actually make this frame more sparse like your lower wishbones are and use a thin aluminium sheet, obviously printed ABS for the splitter and un-flat bits.

You sir, are going to make me go broke. =D

@ThantiK i don’t know the exact amount, but the electronics are under 100$ i’d say. Add a handful screws, drive shafts, tires, small metal parts and so on and you should end up with less than 200$ for the complete car, which is a pretty sweet deal for what you’re getting :slight_smile:

@Bracken_Dawson Sounds awesome. The chassis frame can easily be replaced by an aluminum one if wanted. If you do so you don’t need the side pieces either. And if not remove it you can make a much smaller top deck. =D

This is really amazing work. The worst part of an RC car is breaking a component and paying $10 for a cheap little plastic part. Now we can just print our own. Can’t wait to build one of these and give back.

Would I be out of line in asking for the design files? Are they posted anywhere?

@Chapman_Baetzel Of course not, that’s what this is all about! I just have a fee things to sort out ant then I will post everything. Check this group for info!