Not sure if this is the best place to post this but wanted to

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but wanted to see if anyone is interested in purchasing my Talos Kit. I purchased the plates and beams from Alex Lee a while back but with work and traveling so much I don’t think I am going to have anytime to finish it up and wanted to see if anyone is interested before I pack it all up and place in storage. I spent allot of time researching and getting all the parts and pretty much everything is here and ready to assemble with just a few parts missing and some parts waiting to get printed. If interested let me know and I will work out a great deal. Attached are some pics for reference and can send a detailed list of everything I have to anyone interested.

@Amit_Patel Man, I hate when life gets in the way of having fun…

Amit, I could be convinced. What do you want for it and what is missing (maybe I have something in my oarts bin)?

Not sure really what I want as I would have to check and see how much I spent so far on all the parts, taking any reasonable offers as I would rather see this printer built and in the wild then sitting on a shelf in my office for the next 6-8 months. And as far as what is missing I don’t think anything is as I just checked and I have pretty much everything on the BOM including the e3d hotend, all motors including the Z motors, drag chains and even got a custom Black PEI costed bed from http://clever3d.de with a heated mat and the Bondtech Mini Extruder Gears and Parts needed to build the extruder.

I figure you have some $500-$600 invested in it based on some SWAG and a brief site surf of the Talos 3D site. Hmmmmm…have to think on it as I don’t think I can justify that. Sigh. Back to the next build.

Yea sounds about right, if someone is interested I will sell all of it for $500

Can you post your BOM @Amit_Patel ? I wanted to build this guy but haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I haven’t gotten all of my BOM together. If I can put a 12x12 bed on yours then I may be able to fork the $500 pending the shipping cost. The only thing I think @Alex_Lee had to make some extended cuts for a 12x12 bed but not sure. I will have to check with him.

@CkTBrD sure let me place everything into a Google Sheet and will share it as soon as I compile. And yes if you wanted to do 12x12 you would need a few new beams cut along with a new bed carriage.

This is very tempting. Beautiful frame :slight_smile:

@CkTBrD Amit has the universal Y carriage. That carriage can handle both 300x300mm Heatedbeds and the regular reprap 210x210 mm HBs.

This will be a good buy for someone. I’m happy with my Talos/Spartan build, Mine has been getting a workout lately.