News no news. Clipper is great lighter. ..

I see in photo. …6$ouch high cost… I today walking 3 min and find one on street…

I…don’t leave the house much. :smiley:

Idem…but my parents cooking “owen pasta” …and impossible to renuce to go…plus find new drive lucky day…my wife land in late too :frowning: (today finish my unofficial holiday alone after 3 month see my son :slight_smile: )

Owen pasta? What’s the recipe… Family secret?

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasta_al_forno in italian…but have one same picture in fridge :smiley:
no good for your run…
Anyway Mike need tricks for open wheel of lighter?

Nope, Took a Dremel, made an ‘X’ cut on the side that was pressed together, and drilled it out.

My problem is that the ribbon of textured steel isn’t LASTING. I’ve shredded two of them. I drilled out one spacer for it to slide down the shaft of the motor, placed the flint wire, then a second piece of brake line, drilled so that it’s a hard friction fit…do I need heavy compression on the flintwheel?

No soft compression if put hard risk …or surely broke coil if invert sense of grip… (in one direction coil compress on shaft - in another enlarge from shaft for this shauki suggest a block )

i use one plier use central shaft as lever and lateral break top part in 2 pcs and coil free to go out.