New project I've been working on. This particular pattern is from Mark's Twinklefox code.

@Cristian_Martinez ​ if you’re running blynk server on your own computer instead of using the blynk cloud you can give yourself unlimited energy. They have some tutorials on how to setup a local server on their GitHub page.

dang it i just spent $4 lol, by the way the app uses 3,000 energy

@Cristian_Martinez ​thats not terrible. Nothing wrong with supporting the devs

Yeah thats true :slight_smile:

@Cristian_Martinez ​ did you get the project working?

@Brian_Lewis ​ Works like a dream! Im gonna have to work on the code since this is currently on my candy cane staff but it works! Thanx man!

@Cristian_Martinez ​ Sweet! If you need any explanation for the Blynk code feel free to ask. I’m not very good at commenting my code.

@Brian_Lewis ​ lol same here man. My code has almost no comments its sad

@Brian_Lewis ​ hey man do you know if Blynk supports BLE modules? Im thinking of adding a module to a board design im working on but cant seem to decide between BLE or WiFi

@Cristian_Martinez It does but I am not really a fan of it. You will want to make sure that the BLE board you want to use is supported. I prefer WiFi but BLE may be the better option if this is a portable project with limited battery.

Lol my Wemos D1 mini pro are actually running off of battery in my projects

Soldering that ESP8266EX looks like a lot of fun thou. Even with solder paste i can see a lot of bridging happening…