Here’s a build log for my first time making a real PCB. For context, I’m making a heating massager to treat my TMJ Disorder. And there’s really nothing out there like it. I’ve learned a lot, and btw the current sensing method for temperature estimation didn’t work lol. But I added ESD protection and a thermistor in my new version, that’ll be getting delivered soon.
Interesting project. It always takes me a least three tries to get a new idea to play nice.
For real. My 3rd PCB was functional. Just ordered my 4th that should hopefully be perfect (ish)
You are brave… launching a medical device is brutal … and expensive!