Yes, I know, this board is not accepted at all in this forum, but I have this as replacement for lost order, and before I not have any info about this.
Usually I use 8bit boards and all working ok
Unfortunatelly, this board not boot, or boot and not connect to PC. I not sure:
- I put firmware bin and config txt to root of SD and after power up this is changed for firmware.cur
- LCD 12864 show nothing. But press reset done reset.
Lcd is ok - tested on ramps, and for conect to MKS is turned wires for 180 deg.
Where is my error for this config?
- Serial communications configuration ( baud rate default to 9600 if undefined )
uart0.baud_rate 115200 # Baud rate for the default hardware serial port
second_usb_serial_enable true # This enables a second usb serial port (to have both pronterface
- Example for reprap discount GLCD
- on glcd EXP1 is to left and EXP2 is to right, pin 1 is bottom left, pin 2 is top left etc.
- +5v is EXP1 pin 10, Gnd is EXP1 pin 9
panel.lcd reprap_discount_glcd #
panel.spi_channel 0 # spi channel to use ; GLCD EXP1 Pins 3,5 (MOSI, SCLK)
panel.spi_cs_pin 0.16 # spi chip select ; GLCD EXP1 Pin 4
panel.encoder_a_pin 3.25!^ # encoder pin ; GLCD EXP2 Pin 3
panel.encoder_b_pin 3.26!^ # encoder pin ; GLCD EXP2 Pin 5
panel.click_button_pin 1.30!^ # click button ; GLCD EXP1 Pin 2
panel.buzz_pin 1.31 # pin for buzzer ; GLCD EXP1 Pin 1
panel.back_button_pin 2.11!^ # back button ; GLCD EXP2 Pin 8
panel.external_sd true # set to true if there is an extrernal sdcard on the panel
panel.external_sd.spi_channel 1 # set spi channel the sdcard is on
panel.external_sd.spi_cs_pin 0.28 # set spi chip select for the sdcard (or any spare pin)
panel.external_sd.sdcd_pin 0.27!^ # sd detect signal (set to nc if no sdcard detect) (or any spare pin)
Imported from wikidot