Making Personal Stamps with my Laser

It’s too late for the Christmas Gifts of this Year 2023, but 2024 is coming. :wink:. As a little surprise I made personal stamps for my family. The reason for this is, that I just bought some stamprubber from cloudray to experiment with. It was after all so easy and fullfilling that I made stamps for them. They where so enthusiastic about it, so I thought I share this one…
Made with Lightburn, some nice fonts and images I found on the internet and traced them. Not Commercial!! Found My settings on my rebuild Gccx252 with Ruida 6445 and 90/80 watts Co2. You have to experiment a little, but within 4 attempt I got already nice results. After engraving don’t forget to (vacuum)clean your laser because it is generating a lot of dust… :nerd_face:

My settings on Lightburn are: Engraving (Fill) 1 pass, 75mm/s 40%max power 2.5% min power (Max min is needed for ramping) line interval 292 lines/inch, Ramp Lenght 1.5, airassist on. Cutting 20mm/s 75% power, 2 passes to prevent burning, air assist on. These are my settings, on your machine this can be very different.

The next time I am going to do this I will try the short lens instead of the standard 2 inch i used now.

3 Likes