Make me an offer: I have around 200 sets.

Make me an offer: I have around 200 sets. Either for sale or exchange Aviation Plug Male & Female Wire Panel Connector 16mm 7 Pin GX16-7

Sets of Male and Female Plug + rubber sleeves for Female Plug

Pin Number: 7

Plug Diameter: 16mm

Ambient temperature: -50 ~ +70 ℃

Relative humidity: up to 98% at +40 ℃

Atmospheric pressure: up to 4,4 kpa

Vibration: vibration frequency 10 ~ 100Hz, acceleration 100m/s2

Impact: Frequency of 60 to 80 beats / min, acceleration of 250m/s2

Centrifugal: acceleration 250m/s2

Main technical characteristics

Rated voltage: 2 core /3 core/ 4 core- 400V, 5 pin /6 pin /7 pin /8pin- 250V Rated current: 5A

Contact resistance: (each contact pair)Less than 0.005 Ω

Insulation resistance: In normal conditions, not less than 1000MΩ; after constant warm tests, not less than 20MΩ.

Test voltage: (50Hz, RMS) In normal conditions, 2 core /3 core/ 4 core-1500V, 5pin/ 7pin -1200V,

After constant warm test, 2 pin/ 3 pin /4 pin <s>1200V, 5pin /7pin</s> 1000V 

Separation Force: Each single foot separation force is 1-3N, total separation force is one and a half of the upper limit total amount of every single foot separation Force

Temperature Rise: at rated load, the contact of the temperature rise should not exceed +50 ℃ ambient temperature

Life: after the use of the plugs 500 times, the sockets and outlets should not be damaged

New or used? Must buy all 200 or will you break it up?

@Mike_Donlon ​ They are brand new. I can break up the lot, but I don’t want to ship individual pieces. What is the QTY you are looking for?

@Mark_Schouten ​ I was thinking like 20 pairs

@Mark_Schouten not sure what that would go for, I was thinking $25 but let me know if I’m way off?

@Mike_Donlon ​ would you be interested in 40 pairs for $50? Also where do you live, so I can calculate how much the shipping would be.

63028 zipcode US

@Mark_Schouten ​ can do 40 pair tomorrow when I get paid, assuming shipping fees aren’t crazy

@Mike_Donlon ​ The shipping will be the exact cost. I will get the weight and calculate it. Also as soon as I figure out how to add pictures to a post, I will show you the pictures of the actual connectors as well

@Mike_Donlon ​ can you send me a message at markuddel(@)http://hotmail.com I’m not able to attach pictures to this post